Friday, May 27, 2011

Your Smile Makes Me See Clear

Jordan P.O.V .

"Babe! I had no idea you were coming!" CJ started to yell as she ran towards me.

"Well I wanted to surprise you of course!" I said while giving her a kiss.

"I'm so glad you came. You make everything better!"

"I love you so much CJ. As soon as coach announced the next few days of practice were optional, I booked the next flight here."

"Aww that was so sweet of you. I love you too!" CJ said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I quickly picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. We continued to kiss as I carried her down to the barn away from everyone else. Even though it had only been a day apart, I had missed CJ so much. I set CJ down as I unlocked the barn door. I slid the door open quietly so no one could hear us going in. Before I knew it Case pushed me down and strattled on top of me.

"Remember back in high school when..." CJ said as she kissed me.

"We would sneak in here before my brothers could" I said as we both started to laugh.

"They would get so mad" CJ said as she kissed me so passionately and began to take off my belt and shorts.
"Yeah but we loved every minute of it." I said while sliding her dress off above her head. It felt amazing making love to CJ, it reminded me so much of our first time. I couldn't imagine my life without her and I was going to make sure that would never happen again. Nothing between us had changed in the past few years, well except for getting older and wiser. The last time we were in here it was the a few weeks before I got drafted to Pittsburgh. It was a day I know we'll both remember for the rest of our life. About a month beforehand I had noticed a difference in CJ. I didn't know exactly what it was, but I knew something was up. CJ took me to the barn and told me how she recently found out that we were expecting and that how she went to the doctor earlier that day. I was estatic, I couldn't believe we were going to have a baby! I went to give her a hug and she began crying her eyes out. I didn't know if it was because we weren't planning on having any kids for at least a few more years or if it was something else. Then she told me how she had the lost the baby. We were absolutely devastated as we sat in the barn for hours crying in each others arms. Being back here again with CJ just made my love for her that much stronger.

"Ready to go out and see everyone babe? I'm roasting in here!" CJ said with a smile across her face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Me too. It's like an oven in here!" We both put our clothes back on and headed back outside. "Wanna go inside the house? I just want to be with you and no one else." I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"That's exactly what I want. Only you." CJ said as she held my hand. We started walking up the steps to the house when we heard the guys howling at us.
"Goodnight lovebirds!" they screamed at us.
"Babe can I please?"I asked with a grin on my face.

"Go for it hun" CJ said as she pulled me in closer to her wrapping her arms around the back of my neck.
I wrapped my arms around her and began to kiss her. "I love you so much CJ" I said as I swept her off her feet.

"Love you too babe" CJ said.

The guys started cheering and whistling while I opened up the front door. CJ and I started kissing again.

"Jordan! Get a room!" I picked up my head to find Marc standing in front of us, meanwhile LC was sitting on top of the counter with one of Marc's old shirts on.

"Oh shut up. You love us." I said. CJ went over and talked to LC while Marc and I went into the living room.

"So whats going on? I'm really sorry about Morgan."

"Thanks man. What the hell got into Sid? Did you know about this?" Marc asked.

"I had no idea this was going on. I would have never pictured him doing this."

"It's his loss, LC is such a great girl. No wonder Case became best friends with her that quick."

"Very true. She's exactly the type of girl you need, Marc."

"I know. I want to do something special for her. Do you have any ideas?"

"We'll figure something out, don't worry. I'll see you in the morning bro"

"Alright. Goodnight."

I went back into the kitchen to get CJ to find her and LC laughing to death.

"Ready for bed hun?" I asked.

"Yep! LC if you need anything, please don't hesitate. We're here for you" CJ said. She has always had such a huge heart and thats what I loved about her the most.

"I'll be fine! Goodnight you two!" LC said.

"Night LC!" CJ and I said as we started our way up the stairs to my room. We both changed into some shirts and basketball shorts and climbed into bed. I held CJ in my arms as we both fell asleep quickly. I couldn't wait to start our life back in Pittsburgh together.

::::Next Morning::::

::::CJ P.O.V.::::::

"Goodmorning Jord!"

"Morning baby" Jordan said as he kissed me so passionately. "How did you sleep?"

"Excellent since you were here with me" I said as I wrapped my arms around him tighter.

"That's what I love to hear." Jordan said as he kissed me again.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Well you and LC have a beauty spa day and Marc and I are going down to the rink for awhile to help out" he said as he pulled something out from his nightstand. "Here's gift certificates for you and LC, I want you girls to have a great time today."

"Aww thank you so much babe! You're so sweet!" I said as we began kissing again.

"Anything for you babe. You two deserve it"

"I love you, Jordan!"

"I love you too babe!"
*knock*knock*knock we heard at the door so Jordan got up to see who it was.

"Babe, Marc wants to know if we want Captain Crunch this morning"

"Yeah that sounds great! Lets jump in the shower, then we'll be out."

"Okay we'll see you guys out there soon." Jordan said as he shut the door. Jord and I ran into the bathroom and quickly threw our clothes off. I turned the water on as we got in. The hot water felt so good on us as we washed each other off.

"This how I want to spend every morning with you" Jordan said as he gave me a kiss.

"Me too, Jord." I said as I pinned him up against the wall. "My life is exactly the way I want it"

Jordan and I finished up in the shower and got dressed.

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31949880

Jordan I went to the kitchen to find LC and Marc sitting at the island eating their Captain Crunch.

LC's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31950011

"Morning guys!" I said grabbing two bowls for Jord and I. Jordan filled up the bowls with cereal and milk as we sat down and began to eat.

"Morning!" they both said.

"Guess where we're going today, LC?" I asked.

"Where?!" LC said ready to jump out of her seat.

"The spa!"

"Oooh I'm so excited!!!" LC said.

"What do you want to get done?" I asked.

"I want to get my hair done. What do you want to do?" LC asked.

"I'm thinking a mani and pedi. Lets get some massages too!"

"Sounds great! Thanks so much!"

"Don't thank me, thank the boys!" I said as I started to laugh.

"Thank you boys!" LC said as we all started laughing. We all finished up eating as the boys got ready to go to the rink. LC and I fixed up our hair and make up.

"Bye Jordan! Have fun today!" I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Oh we will! You two relax and have a good time!" Jordan said as he gave me a kiss back. We looked over to see Marc and LC hugging and then sealing the deal with a kiss.

"Alright, we'll give you a call later today babe! Ready, LC?"

"Yep! Bye guys!" LC said as we headed out the door.

"Are you and Marc together? I missed a lot last night!"

"He asked me this morning!" LC said as a big smile grew on her face as we got into my car.

"Aww! I'm so happy for you two!" as I gave her a hug before starting the engine.

"Thanks CJ. I'm so glad you brought me here. This really is a new start for me."

"It's no problem. You welcomed me to Pittsburgh with open arms, this is the least I can do."

I drove into town as LC and I sang along to the radio. I pulled onto the side of the street and parked. We walked over to the spa .

"Hi how can I help you two ladies today?" the woman behind the counter asked.

"I want to get a french mani and pedi" I said.

"And I wanted to get my hair cut shorter and dyed darker." LC said.

"Sure! Right this way" the lady said as she us back.

"Here Rachel will being doing your hair today and Emily will be doing your nails. Have a great time!"

"Thanks so much!" We both said as we sat down. Emily took me to the other side of the spa to get my nails done, I couldn't wait to see what LC's hair was going to look like. Emily did a great job. I finished earlier than LC so I sat in the lobby reading some magazines.

"Tah-dah!" LC said as she came into the lobby.
Her hair:




"LC! Your hair looks amazing!" I said as I got up and gave her a hug.

"Thanks! Let me see your nails!" I said showing them to her. "They look great!"

"Thanks! Are you ready for our massages?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!"

My phone started to beep so I checked to see who it was.

Meet us at my cabin after the spa. Can't wait to see you both.
xoxo Jord and Marc

"The boys have something planned for us at the cabin!" I said as we both jumped in excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment