Friday, May 27, 2011

Can't Stop Loving You

I frantically ran around the hotel room trying to throw all my stuff together since Jordan would be here soon. I put on my dress and did my hair.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31948921

was putting on my red lipstick when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled out from the bathroom. I ran to the door and quickly opened it. There Jordan was standing there with a long sleeve dress shirt and pants along with a bouquet of pink lillies.

"I'm so sorry about lunch, Sid and I didn't expect a meeting to go so long. I'm really sorry baby." Jordan said.

I took the flowers from his hand and kissed him so passionately. "Don't worry about it. The flowers are gorgeous babe. How did you remember they're my favorite?"

"How could I ever forget my girlfriend's favorite is the question" as Jordan smirked at me.

"Thank you babe." as I smacked his behind.

"You're so in trouble for that, Casey."

"Oh yeah what are you going to do about it, Jordan Staal?!" as I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Let me in! Please baby! I have dinner all ready for us at the house" Jordan started to whimper and put his fingers underneath the door. I waited a few minutes just because I knew it would drive him wild. I slowly opened the door to find him laying there on the floor.

"You cooked for me?" I said as I knelt down beside him.

"Of course I did babe. I wanted your last night here to be special before you go back to Thunder Bay."

"Aww Jord thank you. I know how you don't like to cook." Before I could say anything else Jordan pulled me on top of him.

"Only for the ones I love."

"I love you, Jord. You've always been so good to me."

"I love you too, CJ. I need you baby." Jordan said. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I need you so bad" I said as I started to unbutton his shirt. Jordan began unzipping the back of my dress. "Make love to me baby"

Jordan smiled back at me, "Of course I will" as he picked me up and layed me on the bed. Jordan started kissing my neck and taking of my dress. I made sure his shirt came off quickly along with his pants. We slid under the covers of the bed as Jord took off my bra and panties and I took off his boxers. He then started kissing my neck and worked his way down south. It sent chills on my skin as my back arched back.

"Oh my god, Jordan!" I started moaning as he slid his way in.

"I'm the luckiest man in the entire world. My life can't get any better than this." Jordan said as I pulled his face into mine.

"We're both lucky babe. That's why we're soulmates." I said smiling.

"Your exactly right. We were meant for each other."

Jordan and I continued kissing and making love until we could barely breathe.

"Lets get your things back our place, Case." Jordan said while putting his clothes back on.

"I can't wait to have some more of this Staal cooking too!" as I began putting my dress back on.

Jordan grabbed both of my bags and headed out the door. We went back down to the lobby to turn in the key. Before I could get out my credit card to pay for the stay, Jordan threw his out on the counter insisting to pay for me.

"Thanks honey! You didn't have to" as I jumped up giving him a kiss.

"No, thank you for coming back to me." as Jordan kissed me back.

Jordan and I made our way to the Escalade in the parking lot. He put my bags in the back as we headed to the house. On the way there he held my hand as we discussed our future and how excited we both were to be together again. Jordan parked the car in the garage as he carried me into the house.

"Ready for some spaghetti hun?" he asked as he set me down in a dining room chair.

"Oh you bet I am!"

Jordan ran into the kitchen and came back with a large bowl of spaghetti. Two trips later he came back with garlic bread and a bottle of red wine.

"Here babe, I'll pour the wine and you can make up the plates" I said grabbing the bottle.

"Thanks CJ." as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

We both sat down and began eating.

"Jord, this is delicious! I'm so proud of you!"

"Aww thanks! I had Mum on the phone while making it so I knew I wouldn't screw it up."

I started to laugh, "No wonder its so good!"

We continued to drink and talk while eating the spaghetti.

"So wanna pretend this is the lake when we were in high school?" Jordan asked.

I big smile grew on my face, "Are you even asking that?" as I shot up from my seat.

"Race you there!" Jordan yelled as we both started running for the backdoor.

Jordan of course won. We threw our clothes off and jumped into the refreshing pool. Oh how I had missed this boy so much. I pushed him up against the wall of the pool and started to kiss him. We started laughing and goofing around until it started to rain. Jordan and I quickly grabbed our clothes and ran inside. Without any hesitation we ran upstairs into the bedroom and jumped under the covers of the bed.

"Goodnight CJ. I love you so much babe." Jordan said while wrapping his arms around me.

"Love you too honey." as I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep in his arms.

:::Next morning:::

I heard my cell phone go off around 7 since I had to get ready to get on the plane back to Thunder Bay. Jordan got up too as we hit the shower. We started washing each other off and messing around for about half an hour. Jordan and I finally got out of the shower and got changed.

Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31957077

We decided to eat at the airport, so we jumped into the car and were on our way. Jordan didn't say much on the way there. I could tell he was upset that I was leaving for a few days, but I quickly reminded him how I would be coming back. Jordan pulled into Pitt International as he grabbed my bags as we headed into the airport. Jordan and I went to Starbucks and got some bagels. I got a hot tea while Jordan got a coffee. We were about to sit down as we saw LC and Sid. I guess dinner hadn't gone over so well with Taylor trying to stay with Sid and LC.

"Jord, here comes LC and Sid."

"Damn it looks like they had a rough night." He said as I shook my head to agree.

"She has been so nice to me these past couple days, I better go over there."

Jordan gave me a kiss as I walked over towards them standing in the line.

"Are you guys ok?" I said giving them a big hug.

LC outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/airport/set?id=31957463

"Yeah, we're just bummed about Taylor not being able to stay." Sid said.

"She's like the sister I never had" LC said as Sid put his arms around her.

"I have an idea!" I said as the three of them stared back at me.

"What's that babe?" Jordan asked.

"LC, come up to Thunder Bay with me! You need a little vacation. Besides, have you ever been up to T-Bay?"

No comments:

Post a Comment