Friday, May 27, 2011

You Shine Like A Star

Jordan had gotten a blanket out of the cabin for us to lay out on. I can't imagine being any happier than right now in my life. It was everything I had hoped for and more.

"So what are you thinking about babe?" Jordan asked coming up and putting his arms around me.

"Just how incredibly happy I am right now" I said turning my head around to give him a kiss.

"That's the way its supposed to be, CJ. I love you so much. I'll never let you go."

"We've been through thick and thin, babe. Even though we were apart for a few years, the love remains exactly the same. I don't ever want this to end."

Jordan and I cuddled in the blanket holding each other close.

"Tomorrow will be great! We'll finish packing up the rest of your stuff that still here and have it shipped down to Pittsburgh. As much fun as that sounds, I think we should go bumper car racing to top it off before our late flight back."

"That sounds great, Jord! Marc and LC should come too! What do you think is going to happen between them?" I asked as I saw the two coming in closer to the deck with the boat.

"Well you know how Marc is, once he is in love, he's in deep. I can tell that he is now, for sure. I've known LC for about a year now and I know she has a huge heart. They'll make it work, I have faith in them."

"Oh, I know they will! They are the perfect match for each other. Oh look here they come!"

"Hey guys! Want to start a little fire to warm us up?" LC asked.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! We can sit around and talk" I said.

"You two stay here, Marc and I will go get some firewood from behind the cabin." Jordan said as he got up. Jordan Marc headed over to the back of the cabin while LC and I started to chat.

"Guess what!?!" LC said with excitement in her voice. She sounded like a little kid in a candy shop.

"What? Tell me! It sounds like really great news!"

"While out on the boat, Marc asked me what I thought about moving to New York!"

"And?! What did you say?!"

"I said yes! I told him I had to take care of a few things back at Pitt for school and that I should be up there before his first game!"

"LC! That's great! I'm so happy for you! Take as long as you need to! You can stay with Jordan and I until you're ready hun! Oooh I'm so excited for you guys!"

"Aww thanks, CJ! You two are so sweet! What do you think I should do about my stuff at Sid's though?" LC asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Don't worry! We'll take care of that! You're like a sister to Jordan and I. We have your back!"

"What's going on down here?" the boys asked as we were jumping around in excitement.

"Marc! I'm so happy for you two! I know you guys will be the cutest couple in New York!" I screamed out.

"Thanks CJ! I really appreciate it! Jordan told me that you two would take care of her until the big move." Marc said.

"Hey, that's what I just got done telling LC!" I said giving Jordan a little shove.

"What can I say, great minds think alike babe!" Jordan said giving me a gentle kiss.

"It must be! Here lets do a toast, hun can you get the glasses?'

Jordan came back over with the glasses and we filled them up with the remaining wine.

"Here's to new adventues with the amazing people that we love!'

"Here, here!" we all cheered as we drank the wine. The boys finally got the fire started. We all sat around the fire and talked about our plans for tomorrow. Everyone was very excited about the bumper cars. LC told us how she had never been on one before so we knew she had to go! About an hour later, we decided to go inside and get some sleep. Tomorrow would be a big day, so it would be best to pack it in earlier than usual tonight. Jordan and I slept in his master bedroom, while LC and Marc slept in the large guestroom.

"I knew that guestroom would come in handy some day" Jordan said with a big grin on his face.

"Jordan, you're such a dork, but I love you." I said giving him a long, passionate kiss.

"Love you too, CJ." Jordan said as we climbed into bed.

"Thanks for the delicious dinner again"

"You're welcome. I'm really glad you and LC loved it." Jordan said wrapping his arms around me.

"Goodnight Jordan"

"Goodnight baby"

It didn't take very long for the two of us to fall asleep.

:::Next Morning:::

The sun was shining bright on my face as I began to wake up. Jordan was still sleeping in bed, so I decided to get a shower and make everyone breakfast. The hot water felt good against my skin and quickly woke me up. I went back into Jordan's room and found my bag that I had packed. I got dressed into a white tank and frayed blue jeans with a pair of black Puma shoes.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31951802

I went back into the bathroom to finish getting ready so I wouldn't wake Jordan up. I was straightening my hair when I heard someone knock on the door.

*knock*knock*knock

I opened the door to see LC standing there.

"Hey LC, how did you sleep doll?!"

"Pretty good! Hey can use the bathroom, I really gotta go!"

"Oh yeah sure!" I said as I stepped out of the bathroom. I went back into the bedroom to find Jordan starting to wake up.

"Morning boo" I said crawling into bed with Jordan.

"Hey babe. You look great!" he said giving me a kiss.

"Aww thanks. Do you want some eggs and bacon this morning?"

"Yes please! I'll be downstairs soon to help you"

"Okay, I'll see you down there!' I said walking out the door. LC was finished in the bathroom, so I hurried up with my hair and make up. I went downstairs and started getting everything ready for breakfast. The eggs were about done when Jordan came down from upstairs.

"Anything I can help with hun?" Jordan asked.

"Could you flip the bacon so it doesn't burn?"

"Of course!" Jordan said walking over to the stove.

Everything was about done, so I had Jordan go upstairs to let LC and Marc know breakfast was ready. A few minutes later all three of them were down.

LC's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31952071

"Take a seat guys, I'm putting the food on the plates right now"

I finished up getting the plates and set them on the table for everybody. "Alright dig in!" I said taking a seat.

"CJ, this is really good! Thanks so much!" LC said.

"Oh, its no problem!"

We all continued eating as the boys finished up the rest of the food. Marc offered to do this dishes so that we could get everything packed up. About half an hour later we were ready to go. The boys took Jordan's car over to my place, while LC and I took my car. I only had a few more boxes to pack up so I knew it wouldn't take long. Luckily, Morgan wasn't there so we didn't have to worry about her starting drama. It was around 11, when we finished up so we decided to go over to do the bumper car racing. There were only a few cars there so we didn't have to worry about waiting to use the cars. Marc and Jordan kept smashing into each other like LC and I had expected. We had a pretty good lead on the boys until they decided to fly up behind us. There was no way were going to let them win. It was the last lap around. Jordan and Marc ended up hitting each other again, so LC and I drove slowly across the line to tie for the win. LC and I couldn't stop laughing. We were all getting hungry again so we drove back to Mum's and ordered some pizza before we had to get ready for the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment