Friday, May 27, 2011

Show Me Who You Really Are

Jordan, LC, and I were waiting at the airport for our flight. We had about a half an hour wait before take off. I was so excited to be going to Pittsburgh and living with Jordan.

"Hey babe are you hungry?" Jordan asked.

"Ehh sortof. What about you LC?" I asked.

"I'm really thirsty." LC said.

"Okay I'll go over and get some goodies for us." Jordan said standing up.

"Thanks boo." I said giving a kiss on the cheek.

Jordan came back with some hot tea and bagels. LC and I were discussing about what we were going to do once we arrived in Pittsburgh. She told me how excited she was, but also nervous about Sidney. I reminded her that everything would be fine and not to worry about it. We quickly finished up eating and drinking since it was about time to board the plane.

It didn't take very long for the plane to take off. Something did not feel right, I could tell by the look in Jordan's eyes. I knew something was up. Jordan would only give LC one word answers and seemed entirely pissed off to have her sitting in the same row as us. What had happened? I waited until LC fell asleep to find out what was wrong.

"Babe, what's up with.." I said pointing across to LC.

Jordan reached down into his bag and took out a notebook and pen. He began writing and it seemed to take forever. He finally handed me the notebook. It read:

It's hard to say this, but we can't trust LC anymore. While getting tea and bagels, I got a call from Sid. He told me that he had suspected her of cheating on him with some guy from Duquesne. When you guys went out with Taylor, she suspected it too. Then he got a phone call from Taylor last week saying that she found photos on facebook with LC and this guy. I guess it happened when Sid went to visit his parents a few weeks ago. That's why Sid acted the way he did back at the airport and the party. What are we going to do about Marc? I don't want my brother being near this tramp.
Am I really reading this? My jaw literally dropped. What were we going to do? How did Jordan keep it together after finding this out? I couldn't believe there was no freak out.

What do you think we should do babe?

Jordan wrote back-Sidney is getting us at the airport. He's bringing all of her shit in a taxi that will get her. I don't want anything to do with this girl. I just want to be here with you

It sounds perfect. We'll tell her to go to Duquesne and to never come back here again. She should know damn well what she did. If she ever thought of speaking to Marc again, she had another thing coming.

I wrote back-Love it. I can't wait until we land.

Jordan wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe and loved. Jordan always made everything better. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep. About fifteen minutes later I heard the captain announcing we would be landing in Pittsburgh soon. All three of us were wide awake after that. There was a weird tension and dead silence. The plane landed ten minutes later. Jordan led the way as we got off the plane.

"So are you excited?!" LC asked me.

"Oh yeah. I can't imagine myself being with anyone other than Jordan. Did I ever tell you how much I despise cheaters?"

"Me too boo. I think they are horrible people." Jordan interrupted before she had the chance to speak.

"Oh hey look it's Sid! Did you arrange for him to pick us up baby?"

"Why yes I did. He's such a great guy." Jordan said.

"Wait. What the hell is going on you two? Don't you remember him treating me like shit?" LC said starting to panic.

"Don't worry LC we've made arrangements for you. We know who you really are. You don't need to lie to us anymore."

"Hey Jord! Hey Case! So nice to see you guys again!" Sidney said giving us a big hug.

"Hi Sid! How's it going bud?!"

"Excellent! I feel like a new man!" Sidney said.

"Here lets show LC the way to her taxi. Don't worry Sidney was kind enough to put all your nasty shit in there for you." Jordan said. We were almost to the terminal pick up with the taxis.

"I'm really sorry. Sidney, I didn't mean it! He didn't mean anything!" LC yelled about ready to burst into tears.

"It's too late for that now. I just want to move on with my life." Sidney said opening the door to the taxi.

"Please just one more chance!" LC cried out stepping into the taxi.

"No, I don't think so. I'm all out of giving you chances." Sidney said.

"Bye LC! Have fun with your Duquesne boy!" Jordan and I said shutting the door.

The taxi took off and we couldn't have been any happier.

"Now that the rotten apple is gone, lets have some fun!" Sidney said.

"Alright! Casey and I are going to go get our bags. We'll be back out Sid!" Jordan said.

"Woohoo! Night out on the town!" I yelled.

Jordan pulled me in close kissing me on the forehead.

"You bet babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment