Friday, May 27, 2011

Ever the Same

Marc P.O.V.

Jordan and I had finished up at the rink when he sent out the text to Casey.

"So what do you think we should all do for tonight?" I asked Jordan.

"The girls need a candlelit dinner with some wine out on the deck. Does that sound good?"

"Oh yeah! Want to do chicken parmesan and salad?"

"They will love that! Plus, we actually know how to make that!"

"What can I say, Mum taught us well!"

Jordan I walked into the market and bought all the ingredients for the dinner. We then drove to the liquor store to pick out a nice red wine. LC and I had both gotten out of relationships yesterday, so I didn't want to really rush anything, but I couldnt help falling for her quickly. Everything about her made me smile and incredibly happy. Jordan and I finally got back to the house and started making the dinner. We told Mum what we had planned for the night, she even offered to help us. Beisides, Mum's cooking was a million times better than anything Jordan and I could come up with. Mum finished up the salad and chicken while we got cleaned up for the girls. About half an hour later we finished up and LC called me.

"Hey Marc!"

"Hey LC are you and CJ on your way over to the cabin?"

"Yeah! I'm helping her pack up the rest of the stuff going to Pittsburgh. I really miss you!"

"I really miss you too babe. I can't wait to see you!"

"Me too! Do you want us to bring anything?"

"Nope, we have it all taken care of! You might want to wear jeans though, there's a chance it could be chilly."

"Aww thanks. Won't you keep me warm though?!"

"Of course I will! I'm just trying to say..."

"Don't worry, I was just kidding. I knew what you meant" LC said as began to laugh. "We'll see you guys in like twenty minutes. Ok?"

"Alright, we'll see you there!" I said as I then shut my phone.

"Wow! What was that all about bro?" Jordan asked. We were starting to load up the car with the blanket and some candles. "Let me guess, LC?!"

'Yep! She said they'll be at the cabin twenty minutes. We better get there soon, I don't want her thinking I'm a liar."

"Oh would you relax! You did tell them to wear jeans, right?"

"Well yeah, but still! We have to get this set up!"

"Don't worry, just add another ten minutes since they have to change." Jordan and I finished loading the food into the car.

"I hate to admit it, but you are right."

"Of course I am, now lets go!" Jordan said as we got into the car. Jordan played his obnoxious techno on the way over to the cabin making me want to jump out. We finally arrived at the cabin and started setting everything up. I handled all the food outside while Jordan got everything ready outside to make it look nice for the girls. Everything was about ready when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to find LC standing there.

"LC! You look amazing! I love the hair! How was your day?!" I said as I gave her a big hug.

"Thanks! It was great! CJ and I had a lot of fun! Is there anything I can help with?"

"Can you help me bring the food outside? I think Jordan has it ready out there."

"Aww great! What do you want me to take?"

"Could you get the salad out of the fridge? I'll get the chicken" I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Sure! No problem!"

LC and I took the food outside to the picnic table to find Jordan and CJ pouring the wine into the glasses.

"Hey Case! You look really nice!"

"Aww thanks Marc! You two did a really great job setting this whole day up for us' CJ said.

"Well you two deserve it. We're both so lucky to have you both in our life." Jordan said.

"Are you guys ready to eat, cause I'm starving!"

"That's nothing new!' Jordan said as we began to eat.

"This chicken parm is delicious!' LC said.

"I know, right?! I love it when they cook!" CJ said.

"Thanks girls. We were hoping you would like it"

"Correction, we love it!" LC said as her and CJ high-fived each other.The four of us were eating and having a great time with one another. We finished up with dinner as the sun was about to set.

"Hey LC, I was wondering if you'd like to go out on the boat with me?"

"Sure, I 'd love to!" LC said as we both got up from the picnic table. I took her hand and led her out to the dock. I untied the rope for the boat and helped LC get into it. I carefully got in so that it wouldn't tip over on both of us.

"Thank you so much, Marc. It was really sweet of you to do this." LC said as I began to to paddle out to the middle of the lake.

"You're welcome. LC you're an incredible girl and I wanted to show you how much I like you."

"I really like you too, Marc. You came into my life at the perfect time" LC said as she gave me a kiss. I put the oars down inside the boat as LC laid on my chest while we watched the stars slowly appear into the summer night sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment